Please be aware when ordering, that due to excessive courier volumes in all parts of the UK, due to Tier 4 & Tier 3 restrictions during COVID 19, that deliveries to certain areas could be subject to unexpected delays.
Both ourselves and our courier partners endeavour to despatch and deliver goods in the usual fashion.
Standard delivery to mainland UK postcodes*
- Our standard shipping rate is £3.65. This is for mainland UK postcodes only. It excludes Northern Ireland and those areas considered Scottish Highlands by the courier.
- Delivery of your order is 3-4 working days after ordering.
(PLEASE NOTE: Orders received after 1pm on a Friday & over the weekend, will be despatched the following Monday.
We aim to manufacture and ship ALL items within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
All orders placed over Weekends and Bank Holidays are dealt with for production, despatch and delivery on the next Working Day. ( For example, orders placed on a Saturday will be dealt with by our sales office and manufacturing team 1st thing Monday morning. Orders placed on a Bank Holiday Monday will be dealt with by our office and manufacturing team on the Tuesday)
Next day deliveries
When choosing a Next Working Day delivery, you will need to place your order before 3pm to be sure of receiving it next working day.
Do you provide an Express Delivery ?
- YES - Express Delivery is available charged at £7.95 per item.
- Delivery of your item is via overnight 24hr (Working Day) Courier
(PLEASE NOTE : Orders received after 1pm on a Friday & over the weekend, will be despatched the following Monday with a 24hr next day courier [excluding Bank Holiday Mondays]
*Do you ship to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Channel islands ?
- YES - We ship to all of these locations, prices as follows for single items.
- Northern Ireland (All BT Postcodes) = £25.05 ( 2-3 working days ) after ordered received.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands= £15.50
AB 30,33-38, 43-45,53-56, 46-52 2-3 working days after order received DD 8,9 3-5 working days after order received FK 19-21 2-3 working days after order received HS 1-9 2-5 working days after order received KA27-28 2-5 working days after order received IV 1-63 3-4 working days after order received KW1-17 Main Island 2-3 working days after order received KW 1-18 Other 4-5 working days after order received PA 20-21,23-29, 30-40 2-5 working days after order received PA 41-78 3-4 working days after order received PH 15-27, 30-41, 49-50 2-5 working days after order received PH 42-45 5 working days after order received ZE1 2-5 working days after order received ZE2 & ZE3 4-5 working days after order received
- Isle of Man = £42 ( 3 working days ) after ordered received
- Isle of Wight = £10 (Except for 120cm x 50cm size canvases where it is £26) ( 3 working days ) after ordered received
- Channel Islands = £51.87 (2 - 3 working days after Despatch
Can goods be sent to an alternative address?
- YES, your order can be sent to your preferred delivery address.
- If you wish to send to alternative address, then please ensure that your alternative address details are correct and that the goods can be signed for upon receipt.
Do I need to be in to Sign for my Delivery ?
- ALL the courier companies we use will require a signature on delivery.
- Please ensure that there is someone available to sign for the parcel at the address you have selected.
What if I miss my Delivery ?
- If you are unfortunate, and miss the courier delivery, then the delivery driver will post a card with the details of the local delivery depot.
- The courier will attempt delivery TWICE.
- There will be a phone number , or email / web address on the card of the local depot. It is advisable to contact the courier to arrange the best time for re-delivery.
- After the second delivery, the courier will hold your goods at the local delivery depot for 3 days, to give you the chance to pick them up in person.
- If during this time of attempted delivery and 3 day storage by the depot that you fail to contact the courier, then this will mean the goods are returned through the courier network back to our warehouse.
- When parcels that are returned to us as "undelivered" by the courier, we as a company are charged £15 for the 2 way transit of the goods. This 2 way transit charge of £15 for undelivered goods will be passed on to yourselves or deducted from any refund requested.
- We ask that if you have not received your order within 5 days of purchasing, that you contact ourselves 1st, and we can check where the parcel is in the courier network, because we understand that mistakes sometimes happen.
What if my item arrives damaged ?
- We fully understand, that shipping goods through a parcel delivery network means that occasionally items are damaged. Thankfully this is a rare occurrence, as we constantly monitor the performance of our couriers for both speed of delivery, and also of delivery of items in a satisfactory condition. Our packaging is constantly updated in efforts to minimise any potential risk for damage during transit.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT that you check the parcel on arrival. If the parcel looks damaged, then please highlight this to the delivery driver, and when signing for the item, be sure to state that you are signing for the goods in whatever description is applicable, such as damaged / ripped packaging / loose packaging etc.
- Please take a photograph of the Outer Packaging and also of any damage to the goods inside the packaging. Contact us through our email address , including a full description and any photos of the damage.
- When contacting us to report this via email, please include your order number, the item details, your contact delivery details and a contact telephone number.
- Once the procedure for damaged goods has been followed and the issue logged and confirmed by ourselves, we will arrange for replacement goods to be despatched to you.
- Damaged goods must be reported to ourselves as outlined above within 48hours (2 days) of the goods being signed for as Damaged.