The UK is currently suffering from a massive driver shortage, which is having a knock-on effect on deliveries
Not all deliveries will go 100% as expected.
Courier & hauliers are currently experiencing an unprecedented volume of deliveries and very occasionally meet obstacles out of our control.
Please be patient, kind and thoughtful in these instances.
Sometimes things are just out of our control.
Both ourselves and our courier partners endeavour to despatch and deliver goods in the usual fashion.
Standard delivery to mainland UK postcodes*
- Our standard shipping rate is £6.81. This is for mainland UK postcodes only. It excludes Northern Ireland and those areas considered Scottish Highlands, Islands, and "out of area" by the courier.
- Delivery of your order is 3-4 working days (UK mainland) after ordering.
(PLEASE NOTE: Orders received after 1pm on a Friday & over the weekend, will be despatched the following Monday).
We aim to manufacture and ship ALL items within 1 - 2 working days of receiving cleared payment.
All orders placed over Weekends and Bank Holidays are put into production, on the next Working Day. ( For example, orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday will be dealt with on the following week.)
Next day deliveries
When choosing a Next Working Day delivery, you will need to place your order before 12 noon to be sure of receiving it next working day.
Do you provide an Express Delivery ?
- YES - Express Delivery is available charged at £16.13 per item.
- Delivery of your item is via overnight 24hr (Working Day) Courier
(PLEASE NOTE : Orders received after 12 noon on a Friday & over the weekend, will be despatched the following Monday with a 24hr next day courier [excluding Bank Holidays]
- (PLEASE NOTE)
Express delivery means we will despatch your item with the courier for a Next Working Day Delivery.
While 99.6% are likely to get there on the next working day, occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, your delivery may arrive late; in this instance, if delivery is not attempted, we will refund the difference between express delivery & standard delivery. (Please note if this is outside of UK mainland then this cannot be re-reimbursed as we massively subsidise these costs for you).
However, no refund will be applied if this is late due to adverse conditions (please see our full Terms & Conditions).
*Do you ship to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Channel islands ?
- YES - We ship to all of these locations, prices as follows for single items.
- Northern Ireland (All BT Postcodes) = £25.05 ( 2-3 working days ) after ordered received.
- Scottish Highlands , Outreach & Islands = between £19.53 and £25.63. Please see rates at Checkout - Also be aware that these postcodes of what is outreach are defined by the couriers and are subject to change beyond our control.
AB 30,33-38, 43-45,53-56, 46-52 2-3 working days after order received DD 8,9 3-5 working days after order received FK 19-21 2-3 working days after order received HS 1-9 2-5 working days after order received KA27-28 2-5 working days after order received IV 1-63 3-4 working days after order received KW1-17 Main Island 2-3 working days after order received KW 1-18 Other 4-5 working days after order received PA 20-21,23-29, 30-40 2-5 working days after order received PA 41-78 3-4 working days after order received PH 15-27, 30-41, 49-50 2-5 working days after order received PH 42-45 5 working days after order received ZE1 2-5 working days after order received ZE2 & ZE3 4-5 working days after order received
- Isle of Man = £42 ( 3 working days ) after ordered received
- Isle of Wight = £25.05 ( 3 working days ) after ordered received
- Channel Islands = £51.87 (2 - 3 working days after Despatch
*IMPORTANT - Please note these costs may be slightly different at Checkout, this may be due to your postcode, or an increase in courier costs that have not yet been updates above)
Can goods be sent to an alternative address?
- YES, your order can be sent to your preferred delivery address.
- If you wish to send to alternative address, then please ensure that your alternative address details are correct and that the goods can be signed for upon receipt. If you provide and incorrect address, any costs incurred to have the goods returned will be deducted from the refund; Please Note, we subsidise the delivery you pay, however refunds will be the full return costs incurred.
Do I need to be in to Sign for my Delivery ?
- ALL the courier companies we use will require a signature or equivalent on delivery. Most will take a name & photograph.
- Please ensure that there is someone available to sign for the parcel at the address you have selected.
Can I Request LEAVE SAFE for my Delivery ?
Our terms and conditions state that you must sign
(Or equivalent under the current restrictions, dependent on courier) for goods.
We are happy for the goods to be left as per your instruction to the courier, providing you understand that this is 100% at your own risk.
Please note that any damage after delivery will be your responsibility, this item may get damaged if it is wet.
A clear cellophane wrap protects your canvas and allows you to check the product before opening & also hang without damaging it.
However, the outer packaging is cardboard wrap, which is not waterproof.
If you live in a flat, gated, or access via a community entrance, you will need to advise how the driver can gain access; if the driver cannot access your premises, he will not be able to leave as required.
The Couriers or we cannot and will not be held responsible for missing, damaged, or stolen goods.
If the item is left safe, the contents inside are at risk of damage, and we take no responsibility for any faults or damage to the goods.
We, the seller, will accept the driver's word to leave the item as instructed.
If your order cannot be left as instructed, delivery is attempted & carded twice. If you do not rearrange the collection or re-delivery, the courier will return it at a cost to you.
Delivery drivers may not require a signature, however they will obtain proof of delivery.
What if I miss my Delivery ?
- If you are unfortunate, and miss the courier delivery, then the delivery driver will card/e-mail/text with the details of the local delivery depot. You must provide a correct e-mail address and mobile number when placing your order, to ensure you receive the delivery and do not miss delivery notifications.
- You will be notified of your courier and tracking number when your item is despatched in the courier network.
- The courier will attempt delivery, but if you are carded it is up to you to re-arrange your delivery or collection.
- It is advisable to contact the courier via their website to arrange the best time for re-delivery.
- After the second delivery, the courier will return your goods to us, through the courier network back to our warehouse, where they will be checked back into stock.
- When Parcels that are returned to us as "undelivered" we as a company are charged for the 2 way transit of the goods by the courier. This Return transit charge for undelivered goods will be passed on to you or deducted from any refund requested. IMPORTANT Please note we subside the original delivery heavily for our customers, so please note the minimum return fees incurred will be £15 or more, depending on return courier fees and how many parcels, we only charge a nominal delivery fee irrelevant of how many parcels you order; However this is not applicable for the return costs, more than one item will result in a higher deduction for return postage.
This is significantly higher for Northern Ireland, Islands and Highlands.
- Incorrect Delivery address/postcode - If you provide an incorrect address & or postcode the courier will not be able to deliver; in this instance the item will be returned to us, and you will be refunded less all return courier fees incurred. the minimum return fees incurred will be £15 or more, depending on return courier fees and how many parcels, we only charge a nominal fee irrelevant of how many parcels you order; However this is not applicable for the return costs, more than one item will result in a higher deduction for return postage. This is significantly higher for Northern Ireland, Islands and Highlands.
- We ask that if you have not received your order within 2-3 days of purchasing, you contact us 1st, and we can check where the parcel is in the courier network because we understand that mistakes do sometimes happen.
IMPORTANT re DPD Deliveries:
As part of the new process, there is only a 2nd delivery if the customer interacts via DPD notifications & requests this. However, if you, the customer, do not interact with DPD directly and you are not home for your 1st delivery attempt, this will go to the pickup shop closest to your property; this is actioned on the first missed delivery attempt.
This is part of the DPD Electric, and going green process, the parcels are automatically delivered directly to a pickup shop.
RETURN DELIVERY FEES of £15.00 + for Cancelled or Returned orders, as advised above, are for standard-size products only (Up to single panels 120cm)
Our Oversized range has a delivery cost of £23.98 (Standard UK), which we significantly subsidise; therefore, the return fees incurred will be £33.00 instead of the standard £15.00.
What if my item arrives damaged ?
It is IMPORTANT that you open and check your goods on receipt, as we can only accept goods received as damaged within 48hrs of receipt. If this is not reported in this time, then we can only assume this damage has occured in your home. Additionally, we advise that you check your items before removing them from the transparent protective wrap. Once opened, please treat it with respect and care. This artwork and fragile; we advise you to keep the wrapping on until you are ready to hang it on your wall.
- We fully understand, that shipping goods through a parcel delivery network means that occasionally items are damaged. Thankfully this is a rare occurrence, as we constantly monitor the performance of our couriers for both speed of delivery, and also of delivery of items in a satisfactory condition. Our packaging is constantly updated in efforts to minimise any potential risk for damage during transit.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT that you check the parcel on arrival. If the parcel looks damaged, then please highlight this to the delivery driver, and when signing for the item, be sure to state that you are signing for the goods in whatever description is applicable, such as damaged / ripped packaging / loose packaging etc.
- Please take a photograph of the Outer Packaging and also of any damage to the goods inside the packaging. Contact us through our email address , including a full description and any photos of the damage.
- When contacting us to report this via email, please include your order number, the item details, your contact delivery details and a contact telephone number.
Once the procedure for damaged goods has been followed and the issue logged and confirmed by ourselves, we will advise on returning, replacing, repairing or refunding.
Returns should be packed in a way that the goods were delivered to you. You will be provided with a returns label and will be required to drop the item at your nearest courier parcel shop.
Our couriers do not offer a collection service.
Whilst we appreciate that this return is due to a fault, we ask that you respect the pictures when packaging to return (often, we gift returns to charities we work with). A refund may be declined or only given partially if further damage is found other than what was reported.
Damaged goods MUST be reported to ourselves as outlined above within 48hours (2 days) of the goods being signed for as Damaged. IF not we will have to deny your claim.
Product MUST be checked for flaws, defects or damage prior to installation. Once installation has been commenced, the products are deemed to have arrived in perfect condition – any of the above reported after installation will not be covered by your warranty.