We are a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 05651917) under the name Artbloc Company Ltd; the address of our registered office is 28 Delaware Road, Coventry. CV3 6LX.
Credit or Debit Card Details
Wallfillers does not store credit or debit card details or share these with any third parties.
If you choose to store a Payment Method, that Payment Method will not be stored by Wallfillers itself, but instead it will be stored by a payment service provider under contract with us. The payment service provider will be required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Note that, when using a stored Payment Method to make payment for your Wallfillers order, certain techniques will be used to assist in maintaining the security of the details of your stored Payment Method. For example, not all of the payment card number will be visible to you (typically, all except the final four digits will be masked), and you will be required to provide certain information (such as, but not limited to, a CV2 card security number) in order to proceed with using that Payment Method. To remove or change a stored Payment Method contact our customer service team.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
What personal information do we collect about you?
As you navigate around the Wallfillers site, set up an account with, or make a purchase from Wallfillers, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
- a username and password;
- name, date of birth, age and sex;
- billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address and phone number(s);
- correspondence with and from Wallfillers;
- your preferences about receiving communications from Wallfillers;
- information about your use of Wallfillers, and your browsing and online purchasing activities; and details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may also collect some of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
In order to take advantage of some of our Services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send them a product as a gift). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the Services for which the information was supplied.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us:
- to tailor aspects of your experience of Wallfillers;
- to associate your account, and your purchases, with you, and to verify your identity;
- to process payments you make for products;
- to provide customer support;
- to contact you by e-mail;
- for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes; and in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
We may use anonymous, automatically-collected information about the way you use Wallfillers. For example, we may automatically log the parts of Wallfillers that you access, the web browser you use and the website from which you linked to Wallfillers. You cannot be identified from any of this information. We use it to gather statistics about the use of Wallfillers and to help target aspects of Wallfillers and advertising to you more accurately. Disclosing your personal data We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors (including payment service providers) under contract with us, without your permission unless:
- we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
- we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of Wallfillers’ business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- Wallfillers, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Wallfillers about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
E-mail and Text preferences
The e-mails we send to you fall into two categories:
- E-mails that provide you with information about new products, special offers and other things that we think may interest you or Wallfillers customers generally. You can unsubscribe from these by following the clearly marked link in the e-mail.
- The e-mails that we send concerning activity on your Wallfillers account (“Service Messages”), specifically:
- To remind you of unordered items in your online basket
- Surveys to capture your feedback on orders you have placed with Wallfillers
- Surveys to capture your feedback on contact with our customer service team
While we do our best to act on your preferences as soon as we reasonably can, please be aware that it may take up to 14 days for changes to your preferences concerning service messages to take effect.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
To make full use of wallfillers.co.uk and to benefit from certain personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies. The wallfillers.co.uk website (like many other shopping websites) will not work when cookies are blocked.
The list below details the cookies used on wallfillers.co.uk. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose.
|Functionality||wallfillers.co.uk||wallfillers.co.uk uses these cookies to enable some basic functionality to provide a basic personalised experience whilst browsing, making creations and shopping on our website. Examples include remembering your login details, which products you have added to your basket, your language preferences. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.|
|Strictly necessary||wallfillers.co.uk||These cookies are essential as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing the checkout. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Here’s how to do it.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari browser
- All other browsers
- For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general our site will not operate properly if cookies are turned off. In particular, you may be prevented from making purchases if cookies are disabled.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
Links to third party sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites*Social, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their policies.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We have security measures in place to protect our database of users and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it is the responsibility of each user to:
- ensure no-one else uses Wallfillers through their account;
- to log off or exit from their Wallfillers account when not using it;
- to keep their password or other access information secret.
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your account or Payment Method by e-mail or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
Updates to this policy